Frida Bamboo Hoodie BlackRegular price $90.00
- 50% cotton, 45% sustainably sourced bamboo rayon, 5% spandex
- Unbelievable mid-weight sweatshirt fabric you never dreamed could be so buttery soft.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating, naturally odor resistant, and UV Protection of UPF 50+.
- True to size Hoodie is a loose tapered fit that curves where you curve.
- Zippered pockets, drawstring hood and thumbholes.
- Throw the hoodie on with your favorite jeans or pair it with the Frida Bamboo Jogger for a dangerously cozy lounging duo.
- Black color with black zipper and ties
Best. Hoodie. Ever. (Period.)
Ready to up your hoodie game? sustainably grown bamboo rayon is knitted together with classic cotton for an unbelievable mid-weight sweatshirt fabric you never dreamed could be so buttery soft. Natural odor resistance and moisture wicking means you don’t have to sweat in your new favorite sweats! This coziest ever Hoodie is a loose tapered fit that curves where you curve. Zippered pockets hold phones and essentials. Pull up the hood and tuck your paws into the thumb holes for cooler fall nights. Throw the hoodie on with your favorite jeans or pair it with the Frida joggers for a dangerously cozy lounging duo.
PROPRIETARY FABRIC: Start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo and mix it with cotton and knit it into a buttery soft delight. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it launders. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® Cotton is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Love your bamboo. Turn inside out, hand-wash cold or machine wash gentle cycle. Mild detergent. Dry flat or tumble dry cool.
Small: Bust 38" Length 21"
Medium: Bust 42" Length 22.5"
Large: Bust 44" Length 23"